New Lounger
    Thanks
    AARGH!! Once I again, I accidentally deleted the unread messages folder (yes - the whole folder, instead of the message) in my Outlook inbox. I get a couple dozen email messages every night from my boss & its very handy to just tune in to the new ones every morning. How can I restore this folder? We are running Outlook 2003 at work. I also noticed the Outlook 2007 I recently installed at home doesn't have this folder. Can I get instructions for implementing it here, too?

Thanx!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tritchlerdon View Post
    I accidentally deleted the unread messages folder (yes - the whole folder, instead of the message) in my Outlook inbox. I get a couple dozen email messages every night from my boss & its very handy to just tune in to the new ones every morning. How can I restore this folder?
    Unless you have customized Outlook with message processing rules, then both read and unread messages should be in the Inbox. To change the view applied to the Inbox, you can use the View menu (View > Current View) or display the Advanced toolbar, which has a drop-down to more easily change among views. On that list, you can choose between Messages (both read and unread) and Unread Messages (only). Is that what you're looking for?

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    If you deleted the one in the Favorite Folders section in Mail View, it is easily recreated by right-clicking another folder in that section and creating a new search folder fro Unread Messages in the Inbox.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS