Lounger
    Thanks
    I get this message many times while I'm on the Internet. If I hit the refresh button sometimes the screen will load, sometimes not. If I hit the back arrow sometimes it will go back, others times it won't. I click on the Diagnose Connection Problems and run the test, never came up with any problems. This is getting on my nerves especially when you type a reply to an e-mail and hit send and nothing happens so you hit refresh and then have to start over. I'm thinking of disabling IE8 and then reloading it. Any suggestion?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    It would seem to me it is a network issue more than a browser issue. Two thinks I'd do to find out. First, download and install Firefox to see if you have the same problem - if so, it's the network and if not maybe you've got yourself a new default browser?! Second, when IE just sits there and does nothing, don't refresh the page but rather click on the stop button then click to send the page again. If it goes on resending I'm thinking it's the network.

Lounger
    Thanks
    I went to Explorer home page and downloaded IE8 even though IE8 was already loaded on my computer. Started the download and the first message was something along the lines of deleting previous version of IE8. Download went smooth, rebooted automatically and everything seems to be running ok. I have no idea what the problem was but seems to be ok for now. Hope this helps others.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    When in dougbt - reinstall and reboot. Good to it works now.