Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have just realised the usefulness of the Explorer Icon in the Task Bar and its storage of links to recently used folders.

As I have a number of folders I regularly use when developing my software I thought pinning them permanently to the Jump List would be the way to go.

And it is!

However, I would like to pin more items to the list - as the list expands it 'removes' space for the recently used 'new' folder to show so I can't add it.

Can I change the number of items shown on this particular Jump List - I have plenty of desktop screen space for it to grow upwards?

Can I 'clear' the existing list of recently used folders?

Thanks for any information.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Have you tried this?
    Jump List

I also Googled "add to jump list items" and came up with many hits.

Thanks
    Hi Brian,

You can right click the Start button (or Orb) and choose Properties. On the Start Menu tab click the Customize button. At the bottom of the customize page you will see two check boxes under Start Menu Size . The first is the Number of recent programs to display , and the second one is the Number of recent items to display in Jump Lists . You can change the value of this one to as high as 60 if you have enough display space on your screen. You can then pin a great number of items to your Explorer Taskbar icon as well as other Taskbar icons.
    Deadeye81

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks to you both...