New Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm using Outlook 2003 under Windows 7. Whenever I open an email message to read, it is centered right on top of the main Outlook window. If I change focus back to the main window, the message window is directly behind. I have to go back to the task bar, hover over the Outlook icon until the thumbnails pop up, and then select the message window. I can move the message window so a portion of it remains after I switch focus, but I was wondering if there is a way to force the message window to come up so it is not directly over the main window,
    Nat

Thanks
    In earlier versions of Windows, Outlook messages ("Inspectors") would open in the size and at the position that the last message was closed. I don't use Windows 7, so I don't know whether this is a user-selectable option.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Natyhaniel Gildersleeve View Post
    If I change focus back to the main window, the message window is directly behind. I have to go back to the task bar, hover over the Outlook icon until the thumbnails pop up, and then select the message window.
    Try Alt-F6, which is the default intra-Application Window toggle in many Office Applications. (Your window resize icon doesn't work? How about Alt-Spacebar?)
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS