4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm having the worst time finding an antivirus/thread product to protect my new Exchange 2010 server. To my chagrin our existing Computer Associates product does not cover Exchange 2010 and by the sound of it they don't plan to. Bad me for making an assumption. I'm hoping someone here who has an Exchange 2010 server can tell me what they use so I'll know in what direction to move.

Thanks, Daisy
    Daisy

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    I'm having the worst time finding an antivirus/thread product to protect my new Exchange 2010 server. To my chagrin our existing Computer Associates product does not cover Exchange 2010 and by the sound of it they don't plan to. Bad me for making an assumption. I'm hoping someone here who has an Exchange 2010 server can tell me what they use so I'll know in what direction to move.
    We're using Email Security Software - Antispam Software - Malware Protection - VIPRE Email Security for Exchange. It seems to be easy on the resources. Was easy to install and configure.

I'm guessing you don't want Microsoft Forefront: Home. I find that product incredibly confusing to find meaningful information.

BTW, we are running Exchange 2010.

Joe
    Joe

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    I'm having the worst time finding an antivirus/thread product to protect my new Exchange 2010 server.
    So you want a stand-alone Exchange Server product that will coexist with your CA suite? Some more options to evaluate:

Trend Micro: ScanMail Suite for Microsoft Exchange
    GFI: GFIMailSecurity - anti-virus for Exchange (multiple third party scan engines)
    Microsoft: Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server

(We use Trend Micro's small business suite.)