4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I am trying to join two tables but keep getting attached error.

The tables which l cannot join are company and fleet data and managment vehicles subform table.

Attached is the database l am using. I don't mind how the two tables are joined as long as l can create records without any problems and then create a query to link which combines the two.

Any help would be appreciated

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jj1972 View Post
    I am trying to join two tables but keep getting attached error.

The tables which l cannot join are company and fleet data and managment vehicles subform table.

Attached is the database l am using. I don't mind how the two tables are joined as long as l can create records without any problems and then create a query to link which combines the two.

Any help would be appreciated

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    I didn't see any attachments.
    Mark Liquorman
    See my website for Tips & Downloads and for my Liquorman Utilities.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    If you are having trouble attaching your file, you need to use the Full Editor in order to do the attachment - in that mode you will see "Help with attaching files" - also be sure to scrub your database so there is no personal or confidential information in the tables, and you should do a compact and repair as well. You may also need to remove unrelated objects to reduce the size.

Also, the usual issue with joins not working is because they are different data types - check and see that the fields you are using are of the same data type - i.e. both Long, Integer or Text.
    Wendell