3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    for my business email server. I did have everything working fine on both. I had the IMAP folders on both clients and used Intellect as the primary email client for business. I started have problems with the email client in Intellect. I was getting "An operation was attempted on something that is not a socket" error messages and timeout errors but OE was working fine. I scanned my computer with Avira, Advanced System Care, Malwarebryte, Adaware and TrendMicro's online scan and there aren't any problems. I have just updated both XP SP3 and Intellect. I tried using the setting that were working in OE on Intellect and still nothing. I deleted and added the email account in Intellect back and nothing. The web mail had a registry hack for OE so I used it thinking I could clone the settings over to Intellect. That didn't work and I lost all the IMAP folders in OE and now OE doesn't work. The host we're using is cheap and that's exaclty the support that get from them.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    OK I have OE and Intellect receiving mail but when I send I get a time out error from OE haven't tried Intellect yet. I changed from outgoing mail to port 465 and 587 (recommended by Comcast) and opened up the port forwarding on my router on those ports and still get a time out error. This happens on both mail.mojoworks.biz and server.jambuildit.com.

Marc