New Lounger
    Thanks
    Forum members
    Can anyone assist with this problem on a ASUS Notebook Vista Ultimate system which I'm updating via Windows update service. The owner of the system has not had any Internat access since late 2007, so it really needs updating ASAP. The computer has beeen updating successfully up until this point over the few days and I was ready to install SP1

Vista SP1 downloaded and installs OK via Windows Upate service - Approx 140Mb. Dialogue box reports installation successful and requires RESTART of computer.
    Reaches STAGE 3 of 3 at about 80% . Then simply and suddenly restarts to flickering black screen listing file access stopping at single line with error report as

!!Oxc0190036 1461/82512 ActionQueue.dll
    System then hangs No K/B or mouse response. My Action needed Reboot to F8 Vista menu use Repair Function- Restore to SRP just prior to install of SP1 . System and Vista then restarts OK.
    PROCESS repeated TWICE same result each time. Running in circles ??

Many Thanks. Do I need a copy of SP1 and SP2 on disk, Do I try to install from safe-Mode .... Any suggestions.
    Glenn.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Joe.
    I shall download the pack, when I can and try it. Also I shall look at the driver-hardware link ASAP. Do you know anything about the error reported - ActionQueue.dll its function.
    Glenn.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Rossiter View Post
    Do you know anything about the error reported - ActionQueue.dll its function.
    See ActionQueue.dll - How-To Geek Wiki & Windows 7 DLL File Information - ActionQueue.dll.

Even though the second link says Windows 7 the information probably applies to Vista also.

Joe
    Joe