2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    This system has 4 monitors. When I installed Win7 (clean install, not an upgrade) they were not in the right order. I want to be able to move my mouse from left to right (or back) across all 4 screens in the correct sequence. By using the desktop properties for multiple monitors I was able to move them around so that this worked. But somewhere along the way I did something wrong. What I now have is that one the left most monitor I enter my passowrd, and that is where the Start button is located. But all of the other icons from the desktop are now on the second monitor. How do |I get everything back into the right sequence? Not only can I move the sequence of the screens from the desktop properties, but the NVIDEA program also lets me do this. Very confusing.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    You should be able to drag and drop them on any monitor you choose.

Thanks
    This link,Might help help you abit;how to geek The link I've just provided has alot of tips on how to,from windows 7 down to XP.Hope this helps.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten