Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I know how resize the firefox web page. example ctrl+ +, ctrl+ -
    I have read there was a way to resize ALL the web pages, rather one by one. Does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks ahead of time.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Just open up the Firefox Options window, and click on the Content tab.

[attachment=88619:image0.png]

Click the Advanced button across from the “Enable JavaScript”, and you should see the “Advanced JavaScript Settings” dialog.

[attachment=88620:image02.png]

From here, you just have to uncheck the “Move or resize existing windows” checkbox, and you are done.

I also found this if it's any help

[attachment=88618:untitled 1.JPG]

Window Resizer 1.0
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenwc View Post
    I know how resize the firefox web page. example ctrl+ +, ctrl+ -
    I have read there was a way to resize ALL the web pages, rather one by one.
    The NoSquint extension lets you set a global default zoom level. I haven't used it myself, but you can learn more here: NoSquint @ Add-ons for Firefox.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kangkid View Post
    Click the Advanced button across from the “Enable JavaScript”, and you should see the “Advanced JavaScript Settings” dialog.

From here, you just have to uncheck the “Move or resize existing windows” checkbox, and you are done.
    I think this setting is related to whether a script can change the size and position of a window on the screen, and doesn't actually affect the size of the content in the window itself. Is there a scenario where you found this useful?

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jscher2000 View Post
    I think this setting is related to whether a script can change the size and position of a window on the screen, and doesn't actually affect the size of the content in the window itself. Is there a scenario where you found this useful?
    i tried it- it does not seem to affect the size of the content.

however i can think of a scenario although i did not try it. your webmail home page has advertising on it. you stop the ad from appearing. now you have an empty space on the page. so perhaps you can reduce the empty space and then you can room to see/read your mail.

i guess this could apply to all those webpages that have advertising.

what do you think?

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jscher2000 View Post
    The NoSquint extension lets you set a global default zoom level. I haven't used it myself, but you can learn more here: NoSquint @ Add-ons for Firefox.
    you are going to laugh- i installed nosquint- but i do not know how to use it. that is strange for me.

i cannot believe it.

Thanks
    i can think of a scenario although i did not try it. your webmail home page has advertising on it. you stop the ad from appearing. now you have an empty space on the page. so perhaps you can reduce the empty space and then you can room to see/read your mail.
    People who feel strongly about such things may already have posted a solutions for that site. There is a community for both the GreaseMonkey and Stylish extensions to tweak popular websites to a more attractive appearance. See http://userscripts.org/ and http://userstyles.org/ (both servers seem to be down at the moment, perhaps for maintenance).

i installed nosquint- but i do not know how to use it. that is strange for me.
    I haven't tried NoSquint myself. Some extensions put a new entry on one of the menus (View? Tools?) for their settings dialog. For others, you access it through Tools > Add-ons > Extensions -- when you highlight the extension its Options button is enabled. Hopefully you can find the Zoom Options tab through one of these routes.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    to my chagrin, i forgot to say- Thanks!

i figured out NoSquint! it worked nicely!!

again thanks and sorry for the delay!