4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi,

I have a Lenovo keyboard and a Microsoft keyboard. Both keyboards have the keys and rows so close together that I am constantly making mistakes touch typing. Can anyone recommend a keyboard that is closer in key and row spacing to the old IBM Selectric typewriter keyboard? Thank you.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Keyboards are a 'personal' thing, especially if you are a touch typist. There are also a plethora of models available, so I can see why you are asking for help.

Personally, the best keyboard I ever used was the original Microsoft Natural keyboard. Sadly, this was replaced by inferior 'natural' keyboards and I have never found an equivalent since. I currently use a Logitech DiNovo desktop set: overpriced!

Try the Logitect K340, which compact keyboard but has reasonable key spacing. Type "logitech k340 review" into Google for some independent opinions.

Terry

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you for your help, Terry. I will look into the Logitech K340.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I was not able to find the K340, so I purchased the Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3000. The keys of the 3000 have a larger surface area which, for me, eliminates the error of mistakenly depressing two or three keys when striking keys on the Q-row or the Z-row. The key depression is firm and responsive to touch. The BlueTrack Technology of the mouse eliminates the need for a mouse pad; this mouse works on any surface except glass. I like this keyboard/mouse combination.

Thanks
    You may want to purchase rechargable batteries and recharger for your wireless desktop. I had a wireless desktop which I gave to my granddaughter. This unit burned through batteries every couple of weeks depending on usage. This problem was solved with rechargeable AA batteries that I always keep replacements charged. Worked slick.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy