2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    This began when I uninstalled Systemsuite and installed Norton. I reversed this. I was having trouble getting to my networked folders. Now I can get them again, but the printers folders are full of printers and auto printers and I can't delete any of them and the folder seems to freeze often and so on. Windows XP Pro.

Thanks
    Can you get to the printers folder through the start button or the control panel? If so can you try to delete the printers there? If so I would delete ALL printers, then reinstall only the printers you actually need. You might have to disconnect all networked printers before trying the deletion.

Do you have a restore point before the switch to Norton? Or perhaps a system image before the switch? Both may be used to restore you OS before Norton screwed up your system.

What are some of the printers or auto printers. Are they actual printers on your network, or just phantom printers installed by various S/W apps. I'm sorry for my cryptic response but this is a wierd problem.

BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    I think it's time to clean out Norton and Systemsuite and start again. Symantec have a remover utility, don't know about SS.

cheers, Paul

Thanks
    The Norton Removal Tool is here, good luck with Systemsuite removal This appears to be one of those rogue antispyware programs that are fraudulent. The system removal tends to be very involved. It may actually end up being a complete reinstall, sorry!
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy