Lounger
    Thanks
    Good Morning!

I'm back again, with more problems.

Im trying to get a list of tables in a combo box, for use in a sort of Query builder form. (the idea being they select the table in that combo, and then on the after update it changes the rowsource of a list box to display column headins etc.)

i have some code which is showing be queries and tables.

Code:
    SELECT [MSysObjects].[Name] FROM MSysObjects WHERE ((([MSysObjects].[Name]) Not Like "~*" And [Name] Not Like 'MSys*') And (([MsysObjects].[Type])=5 Or ([MsysObjects].[Type])=1));
    but that is showing me queries, and one one native access table i have in the database, everything else i sbeing pulled directly from a sql 2005 server.

i did not write this code, but im guessing queries are either ([MsysObjects].[Type]) = 5 or ([MsysObjects].[Type]) = 1, would i be right in assuming that there would be one for SQL tables?

i have tried spamming random numbers with no success (code seems to break if i play too much), so i thoguht i would see if anyone knew here!

Thanks!

Chris.

Lounger
    Thanks
    sorry about this, i tried my sequential number spamming again, seems i missed 4 last time...

I therefore leave the life of this thread to the wim of the mods.

a SQL table is ([MsysObjects].[Type]) = 4 using the above code, incase anyone has a similar issue.