Lounger
    Thanks
    Suddenly yesterday the script that I was writing in Yahoo Mail (OS is Vista Home Premium) became very tiny. What I'm writing at this very moment is also extremely small! I went to another forum this a.m. --- same problem! I made changes in type size this morning in Yahoo Mail>Save Changes---same story! Would it have anything to do with the Windows update that I installed on Tuesday?

Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hazard View Post
    Suddenly yesterday the script that I was writing in Yahoo Mail (OS is Vista Home Premium) became very tiny. What I'm writing at this very moment is also extremely small! I went to another forum this a.m. --- same problem! I made changes in type size this morning in Yahoo Mail>Save Changes---same story! Would it have anything to do with the Windows update that I installed on Tuesday?
    Problem solved: hold down 'CTRL' and roll the mouse wheel. In YM, there's a box for font size just to the L of the underline, italics, etc. area. Only question left: how did this suddenly happen??? Thanks. Jim

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hazard View Post
    Problem solved: hold down 'CTRL' and roll the mouse wheel. In YM, there's a box for font size just to the L of the underline, italics, etc. area. Only question left: how did this suddenly happen??? Thanks. Jim
    Maybe you held down Ctrl, and rolled the mouse-wheel the other way?
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    In both Firefox and IE, if you press Ctrl + 0 (zero) the font sizes will be reset.
    Ctrl + '+ ' has the same effect as Ctrl + Scroll wheel Up
    Ctrl + '- ' has the same effect as Ctrl + Scroll wheel Down