2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Some of our users need a way to eliminate the name/date header when printing out Outlook 2003 e-mails. Such a setting is not apparent in Page Setup, Preferences, or print options. Anyone know of a way to get rid of this data without having to cut and paste to Word, etc.?

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    Before we get into the problem, can I ask why the title of your post has nothing to do with the question posted? Am I missing something?

Edit: I did not get an answer but from subsequent posts it was clear that the theead name needed to be changed to indicate the issue accurately, and that has been done.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sgthomas98 View Post
    Some of our users need a way to eliminate the name/date header when printing out Outlook 2003 e-mails. Such a setting is not apparent in Page Setup, Preferences, or print options. Anyone know of a way to get rid of this data without having to cut and paste to Word, etc.?
    About 5 years ago, this question came up (see: [topic=443967]Print email without header information (Outlook 2003)[/topic]) but since no solution was found at the time, it's worth another try.

I think it's hard-coded into the application, rather than being part of a template. Given that, one possbility, which I realize is not elegant, is to use a PDF printer driver that can capture numerous prints (e.g., pdfFactory), save the PDF, then open in a program that lets you edit out selected text elements (e.g., Adobe Acrobat or NitroPDF Pro or possibly pdfEdit 995) to delete the unwanted information.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jscher2000 View Post
    I think it's hard-coded into the application, rather than being part of a template. Given that, one possbility, which I realize is not elegant, is to use a PDF printer driver that can capture numerous prints (e.g., pdfFactory), save the PDF, then open in a program that lets you edit out selected text elements (e.g., Adobe Acrobat or NitroPDF Pro or possibly pdfEdit 995) to delete the unwanted information.
    Thanks for your suggestion. Our users are currently doing something similar, but they find it to be incredibly time consuming to redact out that information for each and every email. I think we are going to explore further the idea of changing the account name on Exchange.