5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have often used the date/time picker in my VBA code. Comctl32.dll has not been distributed for a while, but a knowledge base article (896559) provided a download for that dll and the scripting runtime dll.

I realize (no surprise) that comctl32.dll does not function with Win 7 64 bit. Is there a 64 bit version of this file? If not, is there a control that mimcs the date picker?

Thanks.
    Richard Barrett

Thanks
    I don't know whether this helps, it was the most concrete thing I found in a 5 minute search: MrExcel Message Board - Date and Time Picker Control (for Vista 64).

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you. I didn't see this when I searched.... and I seemed to recall that of the two "missing" controls, one was a DLL (scrrun.dll) and one was an ocx file (the one referred to in your link). Both were installed -- or so I thought -- from an EXE available in the MSKB.

The KB article I found recently linked to a download that contained two DLLs, and the common controls dll didn't install successfully

During the short period of time that I suffered with Vista I'm sure I used an install tool for the DLL and the OCX. I'll have a look for that.

Thanks again.