New Lounger
    Thanks

Thumbs up

hi everyone,
    i am new to the forum, i just got a cnmbook as a gift, it is running windows CE 5.0 v 1400. the problem is that i am trying to sync the cnmbook with my desktop running windows 7 ultimate. when i connect the usb device, it tells me that device drivers not found, but it syncing perfectly with winXP using active sync 4.5, how do i resolve this problem, my desktop does not have internet connection.

Thanks
    ActiveSync is only compatible with Windows XP or earlier. If you run Windows Vista or Windows 7, download
    Windows Mobile Device Center.
    From the Active Microsoft ActiveSync website.

ActiveSync and Windows Mobile Device Center won’t work with Windows Embedded CE 4.2 or 5.0, Pocket PC 2002, or Smartphone 2002 devices.
    It would seem to suggest Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 for use on your CNMBook. But the above seems to contradict
    itself. I would give Device Center 6.1 a try.

Is this similar documentation of your CNMBook?
    From the above pdf documentation...
    The CnMbook supports connecting to a PC via ActiveSync when running on Windows 2000/XP or
    Windows Mobile Device Center when running on Vista. This allows files to be transferred, email to be
    synchronised and new applications to be installed. Because of this Windows CE enhances the CnMbooks
    functionality and usability.

See the above CNMBook documentation on
    Setting up Windows Mobile Device Center and establishing a partnership on Windows Vista
    Top of page 10
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.