2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Greetings -

This is the first time I have ventured out of the MS Access area of the boards so THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE.

I just upgraded to Office 2003 and I would like to customize the monthly calendar view to limit the number of weeks it displays to 3 or 4. Currently there are 6 weeks displayed. I suspect it is this was as the current month spans 6 weeks but I would like to force this into a smaller number. With less weeks in view I will have 'longer' cells for each day and more than 2-3 calendar items will display.

I hope my question is clear.

How can I customize the monthly calendar view to display a specific number of weeks? (3 or 4)
    There is always a way.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    When you select Calendar from the Folder List a small 1 month calendar is displayed above the Folder List.
    You can 'left click' to the left side of a week in this small calendar and select a week to be viewed.
    You can 'left click' and drag down through 2, 3, --- weeks to view those weeks.
    You can 'ctrl + left click' to the left side of a week in this small calendar to add or remove week from view.

Note: This will only hold until you migrate from the calendar view and will need to reset next time you view calendar.
    Haven't found a way to permanently change the view.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    This is exactly what I asked... OUTSTANDING!

now... if ever there is a way to save this setting it would be beyond outstanding...

Thanks!
    There is always a way.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    [/color]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan S. Watters View Post
    When you select Calendar from the Folder List a small 1 month calendar is displayed above the Folder List.
    These are sometimes called the calendar thumbnails.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan S. Watters View Post
    You can 'left click' to the left side of a week in this small calendar and select a week to be viewed.
    You can 'left click' and drag down through 2, 3, --- weeks to view those weeks.
    You can 'ctrl + left click' to the left side of a week in this small calendar to add or remove week from view.

Note: This will only hold until you migrate from the calendar view and will need to reset next time you view calendar.
    Haven't found a way to permanently change the view.
    Excellent find! Been using Outlook for about 15 years and did not know this!

I tried to save a three week view as a named view, but Outlook doesn't honor the view and treats it as a Month View when it is next selected.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS