New Lounger
    Thanks
    I am running Outlook 2007. When I try to address an email message to someone who is in my contacts folder, their name doesn't show up. However, they are in my contact folder. I can't figure out why this is happening. Can you help? thanks!

Elaine

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    First up just let me check if I understand the issue correctly.

When you compose an email and type a persons name in the "To" field the persons name does not auto-complete?

If you find that a persons name/email address is not auto-completnig then you may have a corrupt entry in your auto-complete list. Read here for some information on that.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...394511033.ASPX

OR

If you type the persons name or even their first name into the "To" field and then click the "Check Names" button are you presented with an address book dialog asking you to confirm the address book entry or it will auto-complete if a single entry is found.

I'll explain further once we have a response

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ehorsley View Post
    I am running Outlook 2007. When I try to address an email message to someone who is in my contacts folder, their name doesn't show up. However, they are in my contact folder.
    Have you set your Contacts folder as an Address Book? See the instructions for Outlook 2007 here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287563
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS