New Lounger
    Thanks
    Am running Outlook as part of Office Ultimate 2007 SP2 with Windows XP (5.1 Service Pack 3). I downloaded and installed McAfee Internet Security. Since that time, each time I start Outlook, I get the following message:

Business Contact Manager for Outlook could not connect tp shared database. Do you want to work offline"

If I say "NO", it let's me continue without the contact manager.

Otherwise, I get a message that "The set of files cannot be opened. Store is not configured" I then need to hit the "X" to delete the message. Then, the system shuts off and returns to Windows.

Any ideas what I might do to fix this.

Thanks

David

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 927 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dngold View Post
    Am running Outlook as part of Office Ultimate 2007 SP2 with Windows XP (5.1 Service Pack 3). I downloaded and installed McAfee Internet Security. Since that time, each time I start Outlook, I get the following message:

Business Contact Manager for Outlook could not connect tp shared database. Do you want to work offline"
    You probably need to configure the McAfee firewall to allow BCM to communicate with the database. See Business Contact Manager Team Blog : Frequently asked questions for Sharing for details.

Joe
    Joe