Lounger
    Thanks
    I keep downloading Chrome, maybe 5 or so times since it was a beta, hoping to find that I can display my bookmarks in a neat and orderly fashion on the left side of my browser window, the way I can in, I believe, every other browser ever made, but I still don't see it.

Am I overlooking something? I like to go through all of my bookmarks from top to bottom every morning and having them displayed on the left side of the browser window makes this easy.

Chrome, as I have seen it, does not even allow this display as an option, right?

WHAT are they thinking?

Tom

Thanks
    I was not impressed with the user interface of Chrome. I also did not see the great loading speed increase (supposedly Chrome loads much faster than FF or IE) in Chrome. Perhaps I'm too set in my ways but I got rid of Chrome and presently use FF and IE. I also do not see the problems some others have with FF, with mini freezes, but then again my browser is never open all day let alone for many days with many tabs open. For my needs FF and IE just work.

Tom, sorry if my post seems slightly off topic but you seemed to want some responses about the user interface of Chrome.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TomSr View Post
    I keep downloading Chrome, maybe 5 or so times since it was a beta, hoping to find that I can display my bookmarks in a neat and orderly fashion on the left side of my browser window, the way I can in, I believe, every other browser ever made, but I still don't see it.
    Google is aware of this feature request. You can add your voice and check out the future UI here: Please add a Bookmarks Sidebar on Chrome's left side. Thank You! There are several other similar threads...

Lounger
    Thanks
    I just added my voice. Thanks for the link.

Tom