New Lounger
    Thanks

Having just purchased and installed the 2007 version, I see now the 2010 is out. Can I upgrade to 2010 or do I have to pay for yet another version if I want it?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    It depends when and where you bought it. In the US, yes- free upgrade. In the UK???

Fred

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jokelly View Post
    Having just purchased and installed the 2007 version, I see now the 2010 is out. Can I upgrade to 2010 or do I have to pay for yet another version if I want it?
    I know that for U.S. customers, if you have bought Office 2007 very recently, they have a program where you can upgrade to office 2010 for free. As someone else wrote, I don't know if UK customers apply. May I suggest you check with Microsoft and be prepared to give them your purchase date, etc. I hope this works out for you - I hate to see Microsoft charging so much for Office.
    BobR in New Mexico, USA

"Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me." This is our function, our challenge, our fulfillment - and our inheritance, to accept and to share, that the world may be healed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jokelly View Post
    Here's the information posted on the .com site. Your market might or might not offer this: Microsoft Office 2010 Technology Guarantee - Microsoft Office.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jscher2000 View Post
    Here's the information posted on the .com site. Your market might or might not offer this: Microsoft Office 2010 Technology Guarantee - Microsoft Office.

Just printed off my purchase receipt of Office 2007 from Amazon and see it was further back than I thought - September 2009 in fact (having not updated for seven years previously, my timing was bad). I see you must purchase between March + this year, so will probably wait another seven years now! Many thanks for your replies.