4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Is there any way to export the data from Reliability Monitor into a report. I looked at creating a custom report, and I managed to work out that I needed to create a Data collection set, but couldn't find what to include if I wanted the Reliability Monitor data. I got a headached just reading the help file!!!!!!!!

I have some beta software on test from a manufcaturer, and would like to demonstrate the number of crashes caused by this software. An analysis of this data would be best way to demonstrate this. I have amost zero software crashes on my PC from anything else, and I'm guessing that 98% plus are down to one beta prog.

Ta

Colin

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    Have you tried saving the reliability history (link at the bottom left of the reliability monitor. That creates an XML file you could then process for a different view.

Joe
    Joe

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for the prompt feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
    Have you tried saving the reliability history (link at the bottom left of the reliability monitor. That creates an XML file you could then process for a different view.
    I'm guessing that you might be referring to Win 7. I'm still stuck on Vista, and I certain;y can't see a save link on my set up. I can't see any settings to change either. Am I missing something?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bonalymac View Post
    Is there any way to export the data from Reliability Monitor into a report. I looked at creating a custom report, and I managed to work out that I needed to create a Data collection set, but couldn't find what to include if I wanted the Reliability Monitor data. I got a headached just reading the help file!!!!!!!!

I have some beta software on test from a manufcaturer, and would like to demonstrate the number of crashes caused by this software. An analysis of this data would be best way to demonstrate this. I have amost zero software crashes on my PC from anything else, and I'm guessing that 98% plus are down to one beta prog.

Ta

Colin
    Have a look at the freebie http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/my_event_viewer.html. The site has fantastic collection of free utilities.

Ed