Lurker
    Thanks
    Even though my first PC was an Apple IIe, I eventually moved to an IBM PC AT and have been in the PC world ever since. And I've been a lifetime subscriber to Woody's newsletter going back a lot of years.

But continuing PC frustrations have led me to seriously considering going back to Apple; especially now that there may actually be an Outlook for that platform.

So does anyone know if there is a "Windows Secrets" equivalent in the Apple World? I'd like to do some research before I fall for "the grass is always greener" mentality.

Thanks,

Dennis

Thanks
    Have you Googled "Apple tech newsletters?"
    2 desktops: Win XP Pro SP3 / 3 GHZ/3 GB RAM/ Firefox, Thunderbird /
    Open Office

Lurker
    Thanks
    I've done a number of searches without much in the way of results. Even if you find something in the searches, the quality if unknown. I was wondering if someone had personal experience, so they could recommend a quality product.

Thanks,

Dennis

Thanks
    This isn't bad, but I doubt you'll find a quality equivalent.
    Get the latest Mac news and views from the top journalists covering Apple today. This roundtable discussion is audio only, and complements the video only MacBreak. Another great show from the Pixel Corps and the TWiT.tv network.
    MacBreak Weekly Hosts: Leo Laporte, Andy Ihnatko, Merlin Mann and Chris Breen
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.

Lurker
    Thanks
    Thanks very much for the lead.

Thanks
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.

Lurker
    Thanks
    Clint,

Thanks for the additional tips and the good reminder that I need to do a better job of tailoring my Google searches!

Thanks
    If you do come across a realy decent Mac info site, post back and let us know.
    I've got a friend who recently switched to Mac, he's an OK guy, but he's dense when it comes to computers.
    DRIVE IMAGING

Latest Build:

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I support both Macs and PCs in my job and have found Mac OS X Hints to be a valuable resource. No newsletter - more like the Lounge. Users helping users.
    http://hints.macworld.com/