New Lounger
    Thanks
    This may be an odd problem, but I suspect the issue lies with Windows 7 and not my IPhone. The other day, for no particular reason, I noticed when I clicked on something using ITeleport Connect [VNC program] on my IPhone, nothing happened. When I looked at my desktop at the same time, you can see the cursor in Windows is a few inches above the one on the phone. In fact, while controlling the mouse from the IPhone screen I can't get the cursor to go within two inches of the taskbar [while watching it on the desktop]. The thing is, this problem only exists when when I'm using a second monitor at the same time. If I change the desktop settings so I'm using just the main monitor, the cursors line up and I can again make things happen with the mouse in the phone. I've tried two or three other VNC programs, and the same thing happens. Up until now, this wasn't a problem. I'd like to hear from anyone who might have an idea of what's going on. So far, there's no answer to the problem from support at ITeleport.

Thanks.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I think its probably a bug with the VNC program; it just can't map the screen correctly if its getting multimonitor signal. Other RDP programs have to deal with the issue and decide to display both, only the primary or something else. I've used UltraVNC on many occasions and once in a while it won't work right on a certain system where it will be spot on in the top of the screen but get increasingly off as the cursor moved down and I always just assumed it was mapping the incorrect resolution. You might have a similar problem except it sounds like its offset a fixed number of pixels. You might experiment with resolutions, see if that makes any difference at all.