Lurker
    Thanks
    Most photo organisers allow you to apply several tags to an image, which makes it very easy to find what you want. I have thousands of docs on my HDD and have looked for something similar for them. The only ones I can find are unnecessarily complex. My needs are to be able to apply several tags to one document: for example Accounts, Client and Course. I would be very grateful for any information.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Alan, What kind of documents are we talking about here. Are they all MS Word docs? If they are have you considered using the 'Keywords' field that you can find under the documents 'properties'? I find using this has helped in the past when looking for a specific document. Of course there is Google Desktop which seems to be very good at finding things as well.

Just a thought here.
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">MickeyMouse</font face=comic>
    How best to describe the Lounge-
    "Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success"

Lurker
    Thanks
    Hi, Thanks for your reply. I have tried both the methods you suggest but the Word facility is not neat as the best photo organisers and Google is a bit heavy on resources, so I'm still looking.