New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello everyone. I'm about to paint my house. What color you ask? Good question! We have narrowed the color(s) down to about 20 (not kidding). Would anyone please recommend photo editing software that will let me apply a paint chip color to a photo of my house? I have checked out Photofiltre but it is not handy and the color changes look like I pasted colored strips over the front of my house. Thanks everyone.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 927 Posts
    The other thread was a general discussion of general opinion about several graphics programs. You have a specific question that should stand on its own.

Joe
    Joe

Thanks
    I'm not sure - but I think some paint manufactures offer an on-line tool for this.
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hey Joe & Catherine,
    Thanks for the move to new topic and reply. I have seen a couple of online paint manufacturers' sites but I confess I haven't explored them very much yet. I have used landscaping things like them before with mixed success (Barberry bush that ate my neighborhood, white borders around plants, etc.). Just hoping someone knew of something.

I will look around and maybe post what I find.

Regards,
    Steve

Thanks
    Are Barberry's invasive? Darn - I was thinking about getting one, they have such nifty colours.
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Catharine Richardson - WebGenii View Post
    Are Barberry's invasive? Darn - I was thinking about getting one, they have such nifty colours.
    No, not invasive...easily tamed. They require a LOT of sun to maintain their deep red color...they will turn a darkish green if there is not enough light. Full sun (> 6 hours/day) is best.