New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello All: We are using Outlook 2003 SP3 with an SBS2003 R2 server. There are several people here (I think I am up to 4 out of 50) who are having the same problem with Outlook. The Calendar will freeze and you can not Accept, a meeting or create one or even view existing meetings. If I run outlook.exe /cleanfreebusy it fixes the problem. I have repaired Office and I have rebuilt the profile both which will fix the problem. I have been told (second hand) the Official fix is to upgrade office.
    User 1) The problem repeats and I have to do /cleanfreebusy every few days (I have also repaired office and rebuilt the profile).
    User 2) I did /cleanfreebusy and then Repair for Office and problem is fixed
    User 3) I have done /cleanfreebusy once and problem is fixed
    User 4) I have to do /cleanfreebusy every two weeks.

User 1 and User 2 are the heaviest users of the Calendar in the company. User 3 is the third heaviest user of the Calendar. User 4 is about Average.

Any fixes?

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Since you are running SBS2003, are your users connected to Exchange Server? If they are, your issues may be more of an issue with the user settings in Exchange.
    Wendell

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WendellB View Post
    Since you are running SBS2003, are your users connected to Exchange Server? If they are, your issues may be more of an issue with the user settings in Exchange.
    Yes everybody is connected to Exchange, but only these 4 people have been affected not any of the other 45+ users.
    I will check the user setings in the individual accounts for anything obvious.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    Also try /cleansniff, /cleanreminders, and /cleanserverrules.

Do you have any add-ons installed on the problem machines, and do you have all SPs installed?
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBF View Post
    Also try /celansniff, /cleanreminders, and /cleanserverrules.

Do you have any add-ons installed on the problem machines, and do you have all SPs installed?
    I'll try those commands.
    SP all up to date aon all of them.
    Only two add-ons
    #1 Is used by 40 other computers are using one of those with out any problems, and one of the 4 does not have that add-on.
    #2 was added after the problem was all ready known.

Thanks