Thread: WMM problem

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    On a Vista Home Premium machine with WMM 6.0, I have a problem with a project that runs fine in WMM but when I publish it there are parts missing. It plays for 1:16 in Windows Media Player and the audio and video freeze. The sliding bar indicator on the bottom of the screen continues to progress from left to right and at the end it plays the credits. My video is 6:02 in lenth and 16.8 MB when I play the wmv file that I created by publishing with the default settings. The "raw" wmv file was 49MB before I added the titles and credits. This happens when I have burned it to disk for playing on a dvd player also. What am I missing?

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Is there any glitch in the video or audio at the corresponding point in the original video or is there any edit application or clip juncture at that point? I don't think I've ever had a wmv file freeze up but other formats certainly, and in my case its always been traced back to either a bad spot in the original video that the encoder couldn't handle correctly, in which case the removal of that segment proves successful, or its been an edit application or combination of edits that don't get along with one another, in which case it might take two passes to first apply one edit and then the other.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    No, I don't think so. I converted it from the Quicktime from my Canon camera, added titles and credits and published. The original video was a song and dance routine and nothing was edited or clipped. Thanks for the suggestions.