New Lounger
    Thanks
    Folks,

I somehow (long, long story) have got WOPR 2000 add-ins on my Word 2007. There is no obvious way to uninstall or delete these. Does anyone have any ideas of how I might do this? I ahve tried uninstalling Offfice 2007 and re-installing it to no avial. Originally I had upgraded my Office 2003 to Office 2007 and noticed the problem when I tried to use the Office button in Word 2007 to open a Word document and got an error about missing dll's (which I assume are WOPR dll's).

Any help would be appreciated. I am running Windows XP Professional.

TIA & best regards... Norm.
    Best Regards... Norm

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Auspitz View Post
    I somehow (long, long story) have got WOPR 2000 add-ins on my Word 2007. There is no obvious way to uninstall or delete these.
    There are two ways to install Word add-ins: as a COM object or as a global template in the Startup folder.

• To manage COM add-ins, visit: Office button > Word Options > Add-ins
    • The location of your startup folder depends on your version of Windows. Generally speaking it is in your profile folder under:

\Application Data\Microsoft\Word\Startup

You may be able to get at it using the Start menu Run dialog: %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Word\Startup

With Word closed, you can move any unwanted .dot, .dotx, or .dotm to some other folder.

Any luck?