New Lounger
    Thanks

Boxover JS tooltips: where is it?

Hi there.

I've been looking for a simple to implement 'tooltip' type of popup for a classic ASP page, and found that many people recommend Boxover which is an open-source implementation. I've seen it in action and it's just what I need.

However, the indicated download link (to swazz.org) does not include any mention of Boxover any more and I've been unable to download it at all, or any particular instructions.

Does anyone have this open-source JS download that they can pass on to me? I'd be eternally grateful. Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Keith Whitaker

Thanks
    Are you familiar with the Internet Archive's "Wayback Machine"? There I found a 2008 version of the page at boxover.swazz.org and accompanying download:

Page:
    [attachment=88905:Boxover_swazz_org.pdf]

Download:
    [attachment=88904:boxover2.1.zip]

This license information is rather vague -- "BoxOver is free and distributed under the GNU license" -- but as far as I know, all of the various GNU licenses would allow us to redistribute the file here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi! No, I wasn't familiar with that at all - I am now though! And it was great, just what I was looking for. Now I have the tooltips on an ASP page that I want. Thanks so much for your help. This Lounge rocks!

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I keep getting a message that I need to enable Javascript. Javascript is enabled. I have checked everything I possibly can. I have turned off my firewall and anti virus and still no luck. I have reinstalled the IE and nothing. Any help would be great.
    Last edited by andrikaa; 2014-02-28 at 05:25.