3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I use Outlook 2007 at work, and sync to Google Calendar. I then sync my laptop to Google Cal as well and have the same calendar in three places. Is there a way to get the same effect for outlook tasks? I've looked at various third party solutions, but don't find one that quite does the job. I would be happy to move on from Google Cal if i found a solution that worked for appointments, tasks, email, etc. Thanks in advance. Frank

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I've looked for something similar for quite a while and have found nothing yet that would do the trick. I haven't broadened my horizons to consider the possibility of not using Google products but I have yet to find anyway to make the tasks features talk to each other.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    Kind of an ugly solution, but you could email the tasks from one machine/Exchange account to another within Exchange. Start the new message and insert the Tasks as Item Attachments. However the Task attachments usually get corrupted if you go through a non-Exchange server. On a quick test, the tasks survived a round-trip through Gmail's server.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks to both of you, I've still not settled on a solution but will keep thinking about it. Frank