New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have an all AMD/ATI system running XP Pro SP3 (CPU is a quad core AM3 X4, the AMD 790 chipset, and an ATI 4670 X2 video card). When I first built this system, everything ran perfectly. I was able to run the Catalyst Control Center to tinker with video card settings, overclocking, etc. Over the last six months or so, however, at some point the CCC stopped working and I get an error (Windows dialogue box telling me it couldn't load the CCC command line interface, and do I want to report it to MS) every time I reboot, or if I try to manually run CCC from the desktop/menu.

Near as I can tell, it hasn't affected the video itself as far as gameplay (heavy online COD5 multiplayer) or other applications, streaming video, DVDs, etc. I don't plan on overclocking my video card, but I don't like error conditions hanging out there. I have tried numerous times to fix with ATI video driver package updates without success, and have also tried completely uninstalling the card and reinstalling with most up-to-date drivers. Nothing seems to work. Hope someone can help.

Thanks
    CCC uses Microsoft .Net. Make sure you have the latest .Net updates. (Optional updates when using Windows Updates).

Jerry

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Witalka View Post
    CCC uses Microsoft .Net. Make sure you have the latest .Net updates. (Optional updates when using Windows Updates).

Jerry
    I've got 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0 loaded, and as far as I can tell, all required updates are installed. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks
    I can suggest a FREE program that digs deep into an uninstall.So you can uninstall your ATI CCC.Here's the link;Revo Uninstall Somethings get left behind in the registry.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten