2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Attached is a label from Microsoft Publisher that would be perfect if I could print out a single label to a zebra printer. I can print a single label from Microsoft Word however can not get the information to rotate like the attached. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    I don't know what a zebra printer is but that shouldn't affect the solution.

You can do this by putting the contents into two adjacent table cells and rotating the text 90 degrees left in one and 90 degrees right in the other. Since you can't rotate text in table cells 180 degrees you can't flip one cell and leave the other cell untouched. You may want to rotate the page setup to match the labels you are printing onto.

An alternative method is to place one copy of the text into a text box and then rotate the text box. In this case, you can flip the text 180 degrees so it is upside down.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Andrew Lockton, Chrysalis Design, Melbourne Australia

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I just posted a simple solution to Tent Labels above this post. It won't be any good for a Zebra printer though as the label needs to be run through the printer twice. But if you have an ordinary printer, the solution works fine for multi-label sheets.