2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I wondered whether you can use WMP to record streaming video. I get seminars online occasionally that come in on WMP. Is there a way for WMP to record something like that? I could change WMP files to go to another player like WinAmp, but I like the looks of the way the video comes in. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

Thanks
    No recording with Windows Media Player, but...
    If your looking to get streaming video off the internet, first check the site to see if the site offers a download of the video content in question.
    Another method I have used to capture streaming video content off the internet is to go into the browser's cache and look for it there. It works about 70-80% of the time. Capturing internet content in Silverlight, I havn't quite figured out yet.
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Try using Firefox with the Download Helper addon - it is able to capture and download all of the videos that I have tried this with, including webinars.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for the responses. I kind of thought WNP couldn't, but since that is what was used to send the video on, I thought I would consider. I will check on the cache after the next one. Thanks.

Thanks
    Clear out the browser's cache just before going to the site or running the streaming video. This will make it easier to
    find. You may also want to use a multicodec player like VCL for playback.
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.