Thanks
    I get a lot of help from this site, and am in a position to contribute $5-$50 from time to time. I don't know if the Head Lounge Lizards want or need money, but if they do, I could definitely contribute some of it. Under a previous administration, I think one had to buy an eBook or something, and I never had a need for the eBooks.
    Lou Sander
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    USA

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Purchasing a paid subscription to the newsletter and contributing whatever amount you wish is always a fantastic way to contribute to us.

Thanks
    Thanks for responding, and...

1) I spent a minute or two looking, and I couldn't find any coherent description of what the newsletter is, or how much it costs.

2) I encountered some ads. I get enough ads already. Why would I do anything that gets me more ads?

3) I also get enough newsletters already. So does everybody else.

4) Why don't you just make it easy for people to send you money, then find a simple way to let them know they can do it? I think you'd be surprised at the response.

The USS Rankin Association has raised $100K+ in seven years, from about 1,200 members, and we don't provide a tenth of the service that you do. Our pitch is "There is absolutely no requirement to send us money, but we can use whatever you send. Contributions have ranged from $2 to $500. Most people who contribute send us $25."

It works. About 400 of our 1,200 contribute each year. Most send $25. Few send less. Quite a few send $100.
    Lou Sander
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    USA

Brian Livingston
    To see what the newsletter is, click the Newsletter link on the main menu (of the Lounge or WindowsSecrets.com).

To contribute financially, simply subscribe to the newsletter from the top or bottom of any WindowsSecrets.com page, and then make a contribution of any amount (whatever it's worth to you) to upgrade to the paid version.

If you don't wish to receive anything that contains ads, simply unsubscribe from the newsletter and it will immediately stop coming. You'll still be able to sign in to the WindowsSecrets.com site and read all the paid content back to 2004 and all the new paid content for 12 months.

The Lounge itself has no business model and no paid content area. Financial contributions to the newsletter support everything the Lounge does.

Hope that helps!