Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm having an annoying problem when I try to watch videos on Youtube in full screen mode. I can see them normally, and after a few seconds the picture freezes but the sound continues properly. This problem doesn't happen when I'm watching at normal screen mode.

My plug-ins and codecs are updated, I have an anti-virus running and my OS is also updated.

Anybody here knows what is this problem and how to solve it?

TIA

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rfe777 View Post
    I'm having an annoying problem when I try to watch videos on Youtube in full screen mode. I can see them normally, and after a few seconds the picture freezes but the sound continues properly. This problem doesn't happen when I'm watching at normal screen mode.

My plug-ins and codecs are updated, I have an anti-virus running and my OS is also updated.**

Anybody here knows what is this problem and how to solve it?**

TIA
    What browser are you using?

And when you say full screen mode, do you mean that you are using your browser in full screen mode or that you have clicked the button on YouTube to see the video full screen?

Ian

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Check your internet connection speed. There are numerous web sites that can do this. You may not have enough bandwidth available for the full page display.

It might pay to try a different browser as well.
    Mary
    MJN

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IanWilson View Post
    What browser are you using?

And when you say full screen mode, do you mean that you are using your browser in full screen mode or that you have clicked the button on YouTube to see the video full screen?

Ian
    I'm using Firefox 3.6.3 and I meant clicking the button on Youtube to see the video in full screen.