3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    When I loaded Office XP on my new HDD I did what I usually do. This time though I ended up without FILE, SEND NOW and FILE, MAIL RECIPIENT listed on my FILE drop down menu. The command FILE, SEND FOR REVIEW was also not there.

I added all three from the CUSTOMIZE window and I thought that would be the end of the issue. Not so.

The command FILE, SEND FOR REVIEW is active and brings up an email window as it should.

Note: I take this to mean there is not a problem with my underlying Windows settings as this works here and other programs I have on my PC (such as AutoCAD and Paint Shop) have SEND buttons that work just fine.

The SEND NOW and MAIL RECIPIENT commands are grayed out in Word and Excel though. I do not have any other Office programs installed.

Since SEND FOR REVIEW works I have to think I have some sort of glitch in the system or I have missed something I need to set up. Again I don't think it is a Windows XP Home issue since the SEND feature works in other programs.

Can anyone give me some guidance?

Thanks,
    BH
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling from the CD.
    2 desktops: Win XP Pro SP3 / 3 GHZ/3 GB RAM/ Firefox, Thunderbird /
    Open Office