New Lounger
    Thanks
    I recently switched from XP to 7-32 bit and at the same time switched from T'bd 2.0.0.24 to T'bd 3.0.4 and now can no longer forward or reply (which was a work-around) and not have images stripped out of the forward. I've double checked settings, gone to the T'bd forums but to no avail. Apparently I'm not the only one with the issue (after seeing the forums) but there seems to be no resolution as of yet. I'm hoping someone here can be of assistance. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted profiles, reset account settings, options, etc. all to no avail. The only thing I can figure is perhaps there is something in Windows 7 that isn't working with T'bd or any of the other email clients I've tried. I have also downloaded and installed other email clients (Spicebird, Eudora, Opera and Pimero--all of which eerily resemble T'bd), I even went back to the 2.0.0.24 version and it will no longer forward images inline either. HELP!
    Cheers,

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Been using TB since the beginning. The OS shouldn't be an issue unless it has something to do with your security software possibly stripping out the attachment. There is a setting in TB 3.x in Account Settings/Advanced/Composition/General/Check for missing attachments. This setting also has a configuration for keywords to prompt TB to check for attachments. I'm not sure that this is your fix, but it's worth a try. There are also other settings on that page for forwards. My TB includes attachments when I forward email. Is your TB set for HTML email? Hope this helps.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Mike, Thanks for your reply. I have been to the account settings but didn't see anything there that was useful and I do have the HTML portion selected. I did not think about my security software potentially stripping the images though and will check those settings.
    Cheers,
    kbsojourner