New Lounger
    Thanks
    The web page content shrinks to its smallest size. Pressing ctrl-0 will bring it back, but the page immediately shrinks back to its smallest size. Menu, Navigation, Bookmarks tool bars are staying the regular size. I had this same problem about 2 years ago, but simply rebooting the machine fixed the problem. This time, however, it affects Firefox, IE8, and Opera. Same behavior with all three browsers. AND, when I attempt to reboot this time, I am not able to get my desk top icon to open to the password window so I can sign into the computer. None of the other desk top icons will work either. Took a day and a half of rebooting to get in this time. Kinda skeert to leave. Nobody I know has ever heard of this problem...Anybody have any ideas??

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hey Dean,

I have never had this happen to me, except when I had left my Zoom set to 125% when logging into my Yahoo email. It told me I had the wrong setting to view the page. All I can think of is check your Zoom setting that is placed on the bottom right corner of your browser. If you have this setting on IE8, set it to 100% and everything should be fine. Bye for now.