Results 1 to 2 of 2
2001-10-01, 10:28 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2001
- Lewes, East Sussex, Sussex, United Kingdom
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have reverse-engineered an A97 database into Visio to produce a data model. However, I have 2 problems :
1. The PC runs incredibly slowly when I open the Visio diagram - it's a P3 650Mhz with 128Mb memory. The database is on my har d drive so there should not be any network problems.
2. The relations tool will not select a table any more when I move the end of the relation line over it. Normally it borders the table object in red.
Anybody come across this before, & if so, any ideas on how to solve it.
All help appreciated
2001-10-01, 20:27 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2000
- Sacramento, California, USA
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
I have the same class of machine at the office, and I've noticed some odd Visio behavior too. It has nothing to do with the version of Access, and I haven't found a cure for it. I suspect something the network mavins pushed onto my machine may have stepped on it, possibly the hated Word Perfect 8, which arrived unwanted and by accident because I clicked the wrong icon. <img src=/S/sick.gif border=0 alt=sick width=15 height=15>Charlotte