Lounger
    Thanks
    Anyone have luck running WordPerfect 12 in Windows 7?

Here is my configuration: Windows 7 Professional (32 bit) with 4 GB RAM, 50 GB free on the hard drive, dual core Intel CPU @ 2 Ghz.

WordPerfect 12 installed without a hitch, including the (3) service packs. It opens files and seems to work, then suddenly freezes. I have run it under all the compatibility modes (windows 95 thru Vista), still the same situation. I also checked the run as administrator box, disable themes etc. No luck.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Jay

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    You might post your question at WordPerfect Universe, www.wpuniverse.com. If you're not already a registered member, you'll have to register (there's a brief delay while the admins validate your registration), but soon thereafter you'll be able to post. (Your topic probably should go in the Troubleshooting forum.) There are lots of friendly, highly knowledgeable people -- other WordPerfect users -- who will do their best to help.

I'm the principal administrator and owner of the site (yes, I'm bilingual...).

Good luck!

Jan
    Author, Formatting Legal Documents With Microsoft Word 2016,
    Formatting Legal Documents With Microsoft Word 2010​,
    and Formatting Legal Documents With Microsoft Office Word 2007

For Word and WordPerfect tips, visit my blog at http://compusavvy.wordpress.com