New Lounger
    Thanks
    As administrator on Windows 7 Pro computer, I personalize my desktop with a new theme or background. It immediately changes the desktop of another user (limited account - my daughter), but not the desktop of a third user account (limited - my wife). Then, if my daughter changes her desktop background or theme, it changes mine to match hers. What could cause this odd behavior?

Thanks
    Hi Bill, did the changes get 'saved' ?
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'saved'. When I right-click the desktop and choose Personalize, I choose one of the themes shown there, such as "Nature". The desktop background behind the personalize window immediately changes and I close the window. Then, if I switch users or log out and log in to my daughter's account, her desktop background has also changed to "Nature". If I change her theme in the same manner and log back into my account, my desktop is now the same as hers. The only time I have to 'save' is if I change a theme, such as turning off the screen saver, etc. Then, it becomes an 'unsaved theme'. So I save it using the same name as the original and then I delete the original theme. I don't know if it's related, but I did download several themes from Microsoft's website and the problem started around that time.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    The easiest way to "fix" the problem may be to create a new user for your daughter, copy the information from her old profile over to the new one, and once you are sure you have everything delete the old user. (You do not need to be in a hurry to delete the old user as it should run just fine with it in place.)

Thanks
    After you set up the theme you want.

[attachment=89078:WSL.JPG]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!