Thread: Multi quote

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm sure it's in here someplace but I can't find it. How does one use multi-quote. I assume it's to make one reply to several other comments at one time. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Norm

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi there. Multiquote is used by clicking the multiquote button on whatever thread posts you'd like to quote in your post.This button should turn green, indicating that you have selected a post. Switch to the full editor after clicking on the multiquote buttons of the posts you wish to quote. In the full editor, you should see each post that you had selected earlier in your posting field.

Hope this helps!

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keely Dolan View Post
    Hi there. Multiquote is used by clicking the multiquote button on whatever thread posts you'd like to quote in your post.This button should turn green, indicating that you have selected a post. Switch to the full editor after clicking on the multiquote buttons of the posts you wish to quote. In the full editor, you should see each post that you had selected earlier in your posting field.

Hope this helps!
    Thanks Keely. I think your point about using the full editor was what I didn't understand.