New Lounger
    Thanks
    We upgraded all our users to Outlook 2007 from Outlook 2003. One user had the "Blank" stationery (a misnomer, as it is really a light blue grid background) prior to upgrading from Outlook 2003 to '07. Now that stationery is still the default for her new messages, but for some reason the text is yellow. Because the user does not have Word, the "Theme" button is grayed out under Tools>Options>Mail Format>Personal Stationery tab, and nothing that she does on that tab changes how her new messages look. I've gone so far as to uninstall Outlook 2007, delete all the Outlook related folders under Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data including Stationery, Templates, and the Outlook folder itself, and then reinstalled Outlook 2007 - with the customize option of Install ALL components. Her new emails STILL have the "blank" stationery and yellow text, and I still can't change that. I've switched her from HTML to Rich Text, which is fine except when she sends a screen shot (2MB!) but I would really like to know how to completely remove this horrible stationery. Any ideas?
    John Heinzel

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    This happened to me as a result of Outlook Express being installed on my computer at some point in time. Even after I had uninstalled it, the stationary problem persisted. I had to rename the stationary found in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Stationery. My stationary was picking up Clear Day.htm. I just renamed that file to .old to fix the issue.