Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm trying to do an e-mail merge from Word 2003 SP3 and all my graphics keep getting moved around. My client will not let me send the document as an attachment. They want the document seen in the message body. I am using Outlook 2003 SP3 for my e-mail program and using a Microsoft Access 2003 query as my data source for the e-mail addresses. Will someone please help? I have done this for the last 3 years with no problems and now I can't get it to work. Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by troedel View Post
    I'm trying to do an e-mail merge from Word 2003 SP3 and all my graphics keep getting moved around.
    Is the problem that the merged data is a different size than the merge field placeholders? Or are the margins different between your Word document and your email message? I'm sure those issues can both be fixed, but the problem isn't that clear to me.

Lounger
    Thanks
    The margins do not change. The pictures are just moved to different locations in the text. I have given absolute locations in the picture formatting. Is their a way to lock these positions when the mail merge converts the document to HTML format?

Trena

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by troedel View Post
    I have given absolute locations in the picture formatting. Is their a way to lock these positions when the mail merge converts the document to HTML format?
    Hmmm, I thought that would do it. But perhaps the distance needs to be relative to the paragraph rather than the page or the margin/column, or aligned left/right, in order to work outside the context of the document.

A clunkier workaround is to use tables and insert the pictures "inline with text" into their own cells.