New Lounger
    Thanks

Invisible pages (WORD 97)

Okay - I'm stymied. When I try and add a watermark and follow all the directions - the image appears fine on my screen, but not in 'print preview' (which is blank) - which means nothing prints out. I could have lived with that, but I just purchased Fellowes CD Labelmaker, which has templates for WORD. I click on New>Labels (that's where I put them, properly in Office>Templates>Labels>) - and the template (as a document) loads just fine. Small problem: it too is 'invisible' in Print Preview - and print for that matter. I've checked everything I know how to check, and WORD works fine in every other respect (other 'regular' templates, like Memos ARE visible and print as they should) - but not this. Anyone with any help at all???

Thanks,

Lisa
    junque1@bellatlantic.net

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Invisible pages (WORD 97)

Check if you have 'drawing objects' checked in Tools>Options>Print tab. If not you won't be able to see anything graphical in print preview or print them ...

HTH
    Beryl M

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Invisible pages (WORD 97)

Beryl, you just made my day - that was it! Thanks so much for the prompt response, and the excellent advice,

Lisa