New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have T1 service, which is unfortunately over Verizon lines. This results in the occasional drop in signal. When the signal drops, even if for a few seconds, the ALM (alarm) light on my Cisco 2650 router turns on and I cannot re-connect to the Internet without pushing in the loopback button, which resets the alarm. Is there a way to disable the alarm feature altogether? It's not something I need and if my signal drops momentarily, I don't want to have to go to the router each time to reset the alarm. Any ideas?

Just as an aside, at my workplace they have a Cisco 2600 and if I unplug/replug in the cable, the alarm immediately turns itself off when the cable is reinserted. So, I know it's possible to fix. I just don't know how.

Thanks
    Welcome to the lounge.
    You can check out the forum's @ Cisco here;My link
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten

New Lounger
    Thanks
    That would have been helpful, had there been a post on Cisco's forums with an answer...but there wasn't. Is there anyone who has actual experience with a Cisco 2650, or similar model, who can help me? Thanks...