Star Lounger
    Thanks
    After a bit of a struggle, I was able to install Outlook 2003 on my new Windows 7 computer, but I have two remaining problems.

1. I can't open my old archive.pst. I ran scanpst on it and it came back with no errors. It still opens fine on my old computer which runs XP SP-3.

2. When I move a message to a folder by using the Move to Folder... icon in the standard toolbar , I used to get a memorized list of recent folders. Now I only get the entire folder list as if I used the Move to Folder icon after right clicking the message.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    1- What kind of error do you get when you try to open your archive.pst file?

2- Some of those things are stored in the registry or in settings files, and unless you do a full migration of your settings to the Win7 PC, those will be lost, but will be rebuilt over time.
    Wendell

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WendellB View Post
    1- What kind of error do you get when you try to open your archive.pst file?

2- Some of those things are stored in the registry or in settings files, and unless you do a full migration of your settings to the Win7 PC, those will be lost, but will be rebuilt over time.
    How do we migrate our Outlook settings from XP to Win7? The information I have found through searching the web seems to be only from one XP computer to another. Thanks.
    Ray
    OS: 2 computers w/ Win7 Home Premium 64-bit & 2 computer w/ Windows 10 AU Pro (1607)
    Antivirus: Kaspersky; Anti-malware: SpywareBlaster, Malwarebytes, SuperAntiSpyware