Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    The latest version of the boot load manager for Vista/Win7 has been released. See Welcome to EasyBCD 2.0! The NeoSmart Files for more details and download link.

Joe
    Joe

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
    The latest version of the boot load manager for Vista/Win7 has been released. See Welcome to EasyBCD 2.0! The NeoSmart Files for more details and download link.

Joe
    Thanks Joe. Downloaded the Beta release 1.09 the other day. Guess I should have held off for a day or 2 to get the RTM
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
    The latest version of the boot load manager for Vista/Win7 has been released. See Welcome to EasyBCD 2.0! — The NeoSmart Files for more details and download link.

Joe
    Joe,
    Hello... This is just a "Heads Up" to anyone who is running Norton 360 ( V- 4.2.0.12 ) Their newest release . Norton will not let you install this (on my OS, Windows 7\64 ) .... and will automatically delete the "download ". To install this you need to turn off Norton until you install and run the program to be sure..I will test on my other OS's and post back with their results. Thanks for the post this one seems even better than the version 2beta. Regards Fred
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred J Usack View Post
    This is just a "Heads Up" to anyone who is running Norton 360 ( V- 4.2.0.12 ) Their newest release . Norton will not let you install this (on my OS, Windows 7\64 ) .... and will automatically delete the "download ". To install this you need to turn off Norton until you install and run the program to be sure..I will test on my other OS's and post back with their results.
    Fred, thanks for the info. Many security suites do not like softwar which deals at a low level in the system. Many of the utilties from www.nirsoft.net get the same treatment.

Joe
    Joe

Thanks
    Joe,
    Hello... This is just a "Heads Up" to anyone who is running Norton 360 ( V- 4.2.0.12 ) Their newest release . Norton will not let you install this (on my OS, Windows 7\64 ) .... and will automatically delete the "download ". To install this you need to turn off Norton until you install and run the program to be sure..I will test on my other OS's and post back with their results. Thanks for the post this one seems even better than the version 2beta. Regards Fred
    I downloaded and installed without problem using MSE. Perhaps it's a problem with the heavy duty claws Norton and many other commercial type Security apps put into the OS.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Myers View Post
    I downloaded and installed without problem using MSE. Perhaps it's a problem with the heavy duty claws Norton and many other commercial type Security apps put into the OS.
    Ted ,
    Hello.. Yes it seems that "Norton360 is quite "agressive"... As it is my procedure to scan ALL downloads with MalwareBytes and Norton360 before i even attempt to do the Acronis "Try and Decide" install... That Norton 360 Deleted the download as soon as it scanned it!.. MalwareBytes ....found .. "Nada". I guess the decision ultimately is with the "installer" whether or not to install or not. Strange That Norton scan said that less than 10 people have downloaded this ? ...Apparently the new Norton (v4) needs some "tweaking" Regards Fred
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)

Thanks
    Ted ,
    Hello.. Yes it seems that "Norton360 is quite "agressive"... As it is my procedure to scan ALL downloads with MalwareBytes and Norton360 before i even attempt to do the Acronis "Try and Decide" install... That Norton 360 Deleted the download as soon as it scanned it!.. MalwareBytes ....found .. "Nada". I guess the decision ultimately is with the "installer" whether or not to install or not. Strange That Norton scan said that less than 10 people have downloaded this ? ...Apparently the new Norton (v4) needs some "tweaking" Regards Fred
    Good morning Fred,

I must be one of the ten people who downloaded and installed this. I suspect it's only because people do not know of it's release yet. Have a great day! Ted
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted